Issa Faye El-Hadj M. Bah Zekebweliwai F. Aron Gottesman Michael Leibrock.
Medicare For Dummies For Dummies. William H. Beecken Clark A.
Concerns and Countermeasures | SpringerLink
Chirashree Das Gupta. Ronald W.
Paul Latimer Philipp Maume. Stefan Sorin Muresan.
Shop by category
Tychastic Measure of Viability Risk. Survey of Accounting Accounting I.
Maryanne M. Mowen Don R. Hansen Dan L Heitger.
- Top 10 Best Hedge Fund Books.
- Managing Hedge Fund Risk and Financing: Adapting to a New Era Hardcover.
- Wohnmobil Reisebuch: Deutschland Alleenstraße - 3. Abschnitt: 6. überarbeitete Auflage, 2017 (German Edition).
- Tied up heart.
- Their First Time (Christian Erotica).
- An Odor is Not Worth a Thousand Words: From Multidimensional Odors to Unidimensional Odor Objects (Annual Review of Psychology);
- About This Item.
John E. Grable Joseph W. Management Innovation Antecedents, Complementarities and Performance Abdulkader Aljandali. Basics Of The U. Health Care System. Corporate Fraud Handbook Prevention and Detection.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Manufacturing Optimization Using the Internet of Things. Yingfeng Zhang Fei Tao. The Gendering of Global Finance. Akkizidis S. Sinclair E. Barry Lipkin.
Katja Hujo Shea McClanahan. Cooperative Banking in Europe Case Studies. Yelena Kalyuzhnova Wladimir Andreff. Financial Liberalization Beyond Orthodox Concerns. The simultaneous collapse of major financial institutions that were their trading counterparties and service providers, fundamental and systemic increases in market volatility and illiquidity, and unrelenting demands from investors to redeem their hedge fund investments have conspired to make the climate for hedge funds extremely uncomfortable.
As a result, many funds have failed or been forced to close due to poor performance.
Advising hedge fund managers and CFOs on how to manage the risk of their investment strategies and structure relationships to best insulate their firms and investors from the failures of financial counterparties, the book looks in detail at the various methodologies for managing hedge fund market, credit, and operational risks depending on the hedge fund's investment strategy. Also covering best practice ISDA, Prime Brokerage, Fee and Margin Lock Up, and including tips for Committed Facility lending contracts, the book includes everything you need to know to learn from the events of the past to inform your future hedge fund dealings.
Refine your editions:
In the wake of the Financial Crisis there have been calls for more stringent management of hedge fund risk, and this timely book offers comprehensive guidelines for CFOs looking to ensure world-class levels of corporate governance. Request permission to reuse content from this site. Undetected location. NO YES. Selected type: Paperback.
- Handbook of Microdialysis: Methods, Applications and Perspectives (Handbook of Behavioral Neuroscience)?
- Managing Hedge Fund Risk and Financing: Adapting to a New Era Hardcover - prosigerer.tk.
- Purity and Contamination in Late Victorian Detective Fiction?
- Managing Hedge Fund Risk and Financing: Adapting to a New Era;
- Global financial system!
- Managing Hedge Fund Risk and Financing: Adapting to a New Era [Book]!
- Lori (The Circle of Friends, Book 1).
Added to Your Shopping Cart. View on Wiley Online Library.